Holidays: Beware the politically correct holiday


Image : http://www.flickr.com


So now I'm not actually say "Merry Christmas" because it might offend someone?

This is the big controversy seems this year, as well as others. A local radio station had only their "burning questions" feature of the morning, where listeners can call in their opinions. The burning question of the morning was shall we say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Someone called and said that we just say Happy Holidays so as not to violate someoneFeelings.

Oh, please!

When exactly we should rule that the majority feel bad, says characterized intolerant, and the change due to a couple of whiners?

Has raged for a sense of entitlement. Unfortunately, do not!

OK, I'm in the majority, it is easy for me to say this. Point taken.

At the same time, when I was in the minority, I feel the will of the majority in the holiday spirit we mean and do not complain to me not to say that onlyright.

If you celebrate Hanukuh, Kwanza or worship rock, good for you even knock out, we fully support.

But when you say that you can not say Merry Christmas are well, you crossed, not skipped over the line of reason in my book.

is in a country where tolerance should be king, I wonder how they thought is tolerated?

So glad and happy and celebrate whatever it is Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry, Merry Christmas!

Visit : Easter Product Store