The Easter Bunny That Ate My Sister

The Easter Bunny That Ate My Sister Review



Dean Marney is a hilarious author. Lizzie (his main character) is full of sarcasm and mischief and she is very lovable. I laughed out loud many times at the things she would say, especially when it came to her brother Booker. I was also surprised at the wisdom in the book. Dean Marney used the Greek myth of Persephone to illustrate his points and it all worked very well. I highly recommend this book! Very funny!




The Easter Bunny That Ate My Sister Overview


Hoping that Easter will be normal in comparison to their zany previous holidays, Lizzie and Booker spend a lot of time looking over their shoulders but are nevertheless unprepared when a stuffed bunny grows to enormous--and hungry--proportions.


Read More..